CMMS: your way forward to effective EAM for your automated material handling system
- Efficient maintenance management
- Constant maximum system performance
- Lowest possible life cycle costs
- Maximum system availability, minimal disruptions
The Vanderlande Industries Computerised Maintenance Management System (CMMS) enables you to make maintenance of your automated material handling system more efficient , maximise system performance and availability, and reduce costs. In other words: to improve your enterprise asset management (EAM).
- Plan and schedule work efficiently
- Implement effective preventive maintenance
- Better estimate and control maintenance costs
- Efficiently manage your spare parts inventory
- Improve maintenance with performance evaluation
- Minimise the risk of system downtime
- Increase maintenance efficiency thanks to a mobile solution
CMMS: web based, centrally hosted and suitable for mobile devices
Vanderlande Industries offers you a CMMS solution based on 15 years’ experience in setting up and implementing CMMS software packages for baggage handling and automated material handling systems.
This solution has its own centrally hosted environment and can be accessed from anywhere via a secured internet connection. Vanderlande also offers this solution for mobile devices like laptops, tablets or even smartphones. Our CMMS portfolio includes following proven CMMS maintenance software applications: Maximo, Ultimo and Q3. Together with you we define the optimum CMMS for your organisation.
The Vanderlande Industries CMMS is an effective way to schedule maintenance and to achieve continuous process improvement for your automated material handling system. Detailed maintenance reports generated by the system allow maintenance performance analysis using defined KPIs.